1. For the card: Cut 4½"x12" black cardstock. Place it horizontally and score it 6", 7", and 9½" from the left end. Crease the 6" score in a mountain fold, the 7" score in a valley fold, and the last score in a mountain fold. On the inside, place 2-sided tape next to the folds between the 6" and 7" scores, then fold the card on the 6" score to secure it.
2. For the front: Cut 4½"x6" black cardstock and place it vertically. Cut 4"x5½" Dotted Duos black mini dot paper and glue it centered on the black cardstock. Cut ¼"x5¾" Simply Striped red striped cardstock, then position the 2⅞"x3½" die on it, ¾" from the top edge. Die cut a window in the cardstock. Foam tape the red cardstock on the center of the black cardstock.
3. Die cut a black cardstock frame by centering the 2⅞"x3½" die inside the 3⅜"x4" die. Glue the frame around the window. Wrap black glitter ribbon across the cardstocks, ¾" from the bottom, and knot the ends together as shown.
4. Use 2-sided tape to attach the lower half of the constructed front cardstock to the lower front panel on the card created in step 1. Assemble the White Truffle star ornament paper tole die-cuts with foam tape between the layers, then foam tape and glue it centered in the window. Place jewel Dazzles™ on the ornament.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x4¼" Simply Stripes white/red striped cardstock and 4"x1¼" Dotted Duos black mini dot paper. Glue the black paper across the cardstock, ⅞" from the bottom. Place silver glitter thin line Dazzles™ along the long edges of the black paper, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the inside.
6. Place red “thank you” Dazzles™ on the White Truffle paper tole label’s base die-cut, then foam tape the remaining two die-cuts on the label. Place jewel Dazzles™ on the label, then foam tape it centered on the black paper. To display the card, open the front and tuck the lower front edge behind the raised label.