1. For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut 1½" off one end, making it 5"x5". Place it with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x4⅞" Window View blue boards cardstock and glue it centered on the front. Cut 1½"x4⅞" Window View light brown boards cardstock and mat the long edges on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the front, ¼" from the right edge.
2. Remove the chipboard window and two containers shown from the backing. Using the markers, color the tall container gray and the short container brown (leave the window white). Place the pieces on a protected surface. Holding the can 12" away, very lightly spritz adhesive over the pieces. Cover them with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remainder to melt it.
3. Cut the Window View cat in the window out and to 1⅜"x2⅜". Glue it behind the window. Glue the window on the whitewashed boards cardstock and cut along the edges. Glue the window as shown. Glue and foam tape the embossed containers at the lower right as shown.
4. Cut out the Window View “peeking in to say hi” label, then mat it on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Foam tape it to the front as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 2¾"x5" Window View whitewashed boards cardstock and mat the right long edge on Gold paper with a ⅛" border. Glue it to the inside with the unmatted edge against the fold. Glue the Window View kitty window tag die-cut to the center. Mat the “missing you” label die-cut on Gold paper with 1/16" borders, then glue it as shown.
6. Remove the two Window View chipboard containers shown from the backing. Color the vase blue and the pot tan. Spritz both with adhesive and emboss them as for the front pieces. Glue the pot and foam tape the vase to the inside as shown.