1. For the card & front: Cut 10"x6½" Hydrangea Heaven purple striped cardstock with faded flowers along the left end. Fold it in half with the faded flowers on the inside to make a 5"x6½" card. Open the card and ink the inside edges with Violet. Score the front, 2½" from the opening edge. Close the card.
2. Place the inside-out die on the score with the largest flower section toward the right card front edge and lining up the scoring portion of the die with the score line. Position it with the point on the bottom flower ⅜" from the bottom card edge. Open the card and die cut the flower. Close the card, then fold the front back to the left on the score line, allowing the flower to “flip” to the right.
3. Use the double-flower die to cut dark purple flowers and ink the edges with Violet. Glue the outer flower to the flipped flower section on the front, aligning the edges. Place a border Dazzles™ near the left front edge, trimming the excess. Place “thank you” and a heart Dazzles™ near the top as shown.
4. For the inside: Die cut the double flower from lavender cardstock and ink the edges with Orchid. Glue the outer flower to the inside left panel and place “you make me smile” Dazzles as shown.
5. Cut 1"x6½" Hydrangea Heaven light swirls cardstock and place two thin line Dazzles™ near the long edges, trimming the excess. Mat the long edges on lavender cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue the strip near the right card edge as shown.
6. Die cut the wreath from brown cardstock and ink the edges with Muddy Boots. Glue it to the inside, making sure the front flower is centered over the bottom of the wreath. Die cut four leaves from green cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki. Glue the leaves as shown. Close the card and glue the inner lavender flower from step 4 to the inside through the opening in the front. Die cut a pink flower and ink the edges with Vintage Rose. Glue it on the lavender flower, positioning it so the card will close.
7. Open the card. Die cut a brown ¾" flower, ink the edges with Muddy Boots, and foam tape it centered on the pink flower. Die cut four 1½" flowers from lavender and purple cardstocks and two ¾" flowers from brown cardstock. Ink the edges with appropriate inks, then glue them together into two blossoms and to the wreath as shown.