Designer’s Note: I used a 1½" circle punch I had on hand to add a thumb notch to my pocket edge. It’s not necessary since the insert extends beyond the pocket edge and the recipient can easily see it’s a pocket with something tucked inside it.
1. For the card: Cut 11¾"x6" Vintage Artistry plaid cardstock and place it with the plaid side up. Score it 2¾", 7¼", and 9½" from the left end. Crease the first two scores in valley folds, then fold the right end of the card back in a mountain fold.
2. For the pocket: Place sticky tape on the inside upper and lower edges of the folded section on the left end. Remove the tape lining and fold the end in to create the pocket. Place ¾" wide lavender washi tape near the left edge of the pocket, trimming the excess. Glue the doily/text die-cut extending from the top edge of the pocket, near the left edge.
3. Cut the “adored” word from the edge of the garden cardstock sheet, then glue it and the purple stamp die-cut as shown. Foam tape the purple daisy die-cut near the bottom and place pink pearl “happy birthday” Dazzles™ near the top. Place two small Dazzles™ as shown.
4. For the front flap: Pull the folded right flap over the card inside. Trim the narrow lacy border die-cut to 6½", then glue it near the right flap edge. Cut a 3¼"x3¼" Vintage Artistry white/tan text section of cardstock and glue it behind the opening of the 3¾"x3½" frame die-cut. Foam tape the right half of the frame to the flap, centering it on the card. Glue the dark purple flowers to the frame and place a pink pearl butterfly Dazzles™ above it as shown.
5. For the pocket insert: Cut 3½"x4½" Vintage Artistry lavender branch cardstock and round the corners with the punch. Place lavender striped washi tape across the top, trimming the excess. Place pink pearl “may all your wishes come true” Dazzles on the insert as shown. Tuck it into the pocket, along with a gift card.