1. For the card front: Cut 4⅝"x6⅛" Vintage Artistry garden cardstock with the flowers along the bottom. Ink the edges with VersaMark™ ink and sprinkle on Aged Silver embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat the remainder to melt it. Mat the cardstock on black cardstock with 1/16" borders.
2. Wrap 7" of black crepe ribbon across the cardstock, ⅞" from the bottom edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock to the card front. Foam tape the purple lilies die-cut to the front, just left of the center.
3. Make a 4-loop bow with crepe ribbon and tie the center with black jute, tying it in a bow on the ribbon bow front. Glue the bows to the first ribbon over the lily stems. Place black “with sympathy” Dazzles™ on the 2" purple blank label die-cut, then foam tape it to the front at the upper right.
4. For the inside: Cut 4"x5" Vintage Artistry purple floral cardstock with flowers on the right and ink the edges with VersaMark™. Emboss the edges and mat the cardstock on black cardstock as for the front panel. Trim one end off the narrow lace die-cut shown to make it 6½" long. Ink the edges of both pieces with Black, then glue the long piece 1" from the fold.
5. Trim the dark gray blank label die-cut to 2½" long and ink the edges Black. Place black “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on it and glue it as shown. Glue the short lace die-cut along the top edge of the label. Glue the 4" leaf sprig and 3¼" yellow flower die-cuts over the long lace as shown. Glue the body and foam tape the wings of the large yellow butterfly die-cut at the upper right.