1. For the card front: Cut 3½"x8½" Vintage Artistry yellow floral cardstock with the flowers along the right edge. Ink the edges with Honey Pot ink. Ink the edges of the 1⅞" wide yellow lace border die-cut with Honey Pot. Glue it angled across the center of the first cardstock and trim the excess along the cardstock edges.
2. Trim the ivory eyelet die-cut to 8½" long, then thread yellow crepe ribbon through the holes in it. Use sticky tape to attach the die-cut to the yellow cardstock near the right edge and wrap the ribbon ends to the back, gluing them in place. Glue the cardstock to the card front.
3. Foam tape the 6" yellow floral branch die-cut to the card front as shown. Trim the tan blank label die-cut to 1⅞" long, ink the edges with Honey Pot, and place gold “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on it. Glue it to the upper left corner as shown. Glue the body and foam tape the wings of the purple butterfly as shown.
4. Tie a single loop with the yellow crepe ribbon and trim the ends. Glue it to the stem of the flowers near the bottom. Place Diamond Sparkles on the sentiment label and the eyelet die-cut as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 3⅛"x8" Vintage Artistry pink floral cardstock and ink the edges with Plum Jam. Place 4" of striped lavender washi tape across the cardstock near the bottom and wrap the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the inside. Cut the crocheted banner die-cut into two pieces and glue them across the upper right corner as shown.
6. Trim the pink/white blank label die-cut to 2½" long and place gold “make a wish” Dazzles™ on it. Glue the two ticket die-cuts and the label to the pink cardstock as shown. Foam tape the purple butterfly die-cut shown over the left end of the label.