Designer’s Note: These dies work perfectly for creating a scene on the front of a regular card. I shortened the fence by two posts, added a ribbon and bow to the it, then used the flowers and leaves to create this pretty garden scene.
1. For the card front: Cut 5"x6½" lavender cardstock and glue it to the card front. Cut 6"x5" Picket Fence multi-colored boards cardstock with the flowers in the lower right corner. Die cut the fence from Picket Fence brown dotted boards cardstock. Cut 2 posts off the right end, then glue it to the boards cardstock, aligning the left and bottom edges.
2. Wrap 7" of brown gingham ribbon across the boards cardstock, 1" from the bottom, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front. Make a 4-loop bow with the gingham ribbon, tying the center with thread. Glue it to the first ribbon, 1½" from the left card edge.
3. Die cut the leaves from Picket Fence green script cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki ink. Die cut large flowers from Picket Fence red-violet printed cardstock and ink the edges with Orchid. Die cut the medium and small flowers from lavender text and purple dotted cardstocks, then ink the edges with Violet. Die cut the tiny flowers from white boards cardstock and ink the edges with Dove Grey.
4. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves. Glue the leaves extending up the left side and along the card bottom. Glue the flowers among the leaves as shown, stacking and gluing some of them. Place Diamond Sparkles in the flower centers.
5. Die cut the label from white boards cardstock and ink the edges with Dove Grey. Place silver “hello friend” Dazzles™ on the label, then foam tape it to the front at the upper right. Glue a single leaf and small flower to the label as shown, then place a Diamond Sparkles in the flower center.
6. For the inside: Cut 1¾"x5" Picket Fence striped cardstock and mat the long edges on lavender cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside ⅞" from the left edge. Cut 3½"x2¾" Picket Fence purple dotted cardstock and ink the edges with Violet. Glue it to the inside 1" from the right edge. Place silver border Dazzles™ on the striped cardstock as shown, trimming the excess.
7. Die cut a label from brown dotted boards cardstock and ink the edges with Muddy Boots. Place silver “missing you” Dazzles™ on it, then foam tape the label to the center of the dotted cardstock. Glue leaves and flowers overlapping the label’s upper left corner as shown, then place Diamond Sparkles in the flower centers.