1. For the card front: Die cut the fence twice from white cardstock, the crossbar from dark green cardstock and the grass front from light green cardstock. Follow the package directions to assemble the card.
2. Use the markers to color the three chipboard birdhouses and two chipboard birds. I used Brown Grey, Tan, and Earth Brown for the houses and True Blue and Burnt Orange for the birds. Glue dark brown cardstock behind each of the holes in the birdhouses, then glue them to the fence as shown.
3. Die cut the flowers from yellow, pink, and blue cardstocks and the leaves from light and dark green cardstocks. Ink the pink flowers with Lipstick, the blue flowers with Stormy Night the yellow flowers with Buttercup, the dark green leaves with Khaki, and the light green leaves with Holly Green. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals.
4. Stack and glue some of the flowers together as shown, then place little flower Dazzles™ in the centers. Glue the leaves and flowers to the fence and crossbar as shown. Glue the standing bird to the crossbar near the right end with a flower and leaf at its feet.
5. Place gold “sending smiles” to the card front, then glue two flowers and a single leaf on the right end as shown. Glue the flying bird near the left end, above the greeting.