1. For the card: Cut 12"x6" Tulips & Butterflies solid light blue cardstock and 12"x3" light green cardstock. Place the blue cardstock horizontally and score it vertically 4" and 8" from the left end. Repeat with the green cardstock. Accordion-fold each piece, beginning with a mountain fold and ending with a valley fold. Set aside the green cardstock for step 3.
2. Cut three 3¾"x5¾" Tulips & Butterflies blue patterned cardstocks, using two brighter border patterns and one lighter pattern as shown. Place silver glitter thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the patterned panels, trimming the excess. Glue the bright border cardstocks centered on the first and third panels of the blue cardstock and the lighter border cardstock in the middle panel.
3. Cut three 3¾"x2¾" Tulips & Butterflies green patterned cardstocks, using border patterns and placing the borders along the bottoms. Place silver glitter thin line Dazzles™ near the lower edges of the three panels, trimming the excess. Glue the border cardstocks centered on the green cardstock panels.
4. Using Extra Sticky tape, attach the left panel of the green cardstock strip to the left panel of the blue cardstock, positioning it 1" from the left edge and 1" up from the bottom. (The right fold of the first green panel should extend 1" beyond the right fold on the first blue panel.) Attach the right green panel to the right blue panel so the panels fold in as the card closes.
5. Color the chipboard flowers and butterflies with the markers, blending the shades together. Lightly spritz the chipboard pieces with alcohol. Allow the alcohol to spread a bit and create a watercolor effect before spritzing again. When you’ve achieved the desired effect, let the pieces dry.
6. Place silver “my friend” Dazzles™ on the first green panel and “missing you” on the second green panel. Glue the chipboard flowers and butterflies to the green and blue panels as shown.