1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Tulips & Butterflies light tulips cardstock with the flowers along the bottom. Cut 1¼"x6¼" Tulips & Butterflies green sprigs cardstock and mat the long edges on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the tulips cardstock, ⅜" from the right edge.
2. Use Sticky Specks to glue a doily to the light tulips cardstock at the lower right, extending ½" beyond the edge. Wrap and glue the excess to the back, then glue the cardstock centered on the card front. Die cut tulip petals from the yellow, pink, and ivory iridescent papers and cut leaves and stems from green iridescent paper. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves.
3. Glue a stem to each flower. Referring to the photo for placement and starting with the uppermost bud, use foam tape to attach the flowers to the front, angling the stems to overlap at the bottom as shown. Glue leaves among the flowers as shown. Trim off any excess leaves and stems along the bottom.
4. Cut out the “thank you” label and foam tape it over the stems as shown. Die cut a small and medium filigree butterfly from blue iridescent paper and glue them to the front as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4½"x5½" Tulips & Butterflies light blue border bouquet cardstock with tulips along the bottom. Glue a doily to the upper left corner, wrapping any excess to the back. Mat the cardstock on dark yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the inside.
6. Cut out the Tulips & Butterflies “life is better…” and “love you always” labels. Glue the large label to the doily and foam tape the small label as shown. Die cut a small filigree butterfly from pink iridescent paper and glue it as shown.