1. For the card front: Place the white card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Wood & Woodland white/green border cardstock. Mat it on olive cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Die cut the crossbar from dark brown cardstock and use sticky tape to attach it vertically 2⅜" from the right card edge, aligning the upper end with the boards cardstock. Die cut the pull mechanism from olive cardstock, then follow the package directions to crease the scores and attach the tape strips.
3. Cut out the Wood & Woodland racoon, deer, lynx, and fox cutouts. Cut four 2¼"x2¼" brown cardstock squares and attach them to the pull mechanism on the tape strips, following the package directions. Glue the racoon centered on the first (top) square, the deer on the second, the lynx on the third and the fox on the fourth square.
4. Tie two brown jute strands onto the pull mechanism. Foam tape the “warm greetings” die-cut to the front at the lower right. Place two medium gold studs to the crossbar as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x4¾" Wood & Woodland moose border cardstock and mat it on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut out the bear cutout and mat it on another 2¼" square brown cardstock. Glue it and foam tape the “just saying hello” die-cut as shown.