1. For the card & front: Cut a 4"x5⅝" acetate panel. Die cut the rose lace panel from Gold paper and use acrylic glue to attach it to the acetate, aligning the bottom and side edges. Use the scoring tool to score the acetate just above the top edge of the lace panel, then fold it under and burnish it well with the bone folder. Cut 4¼"x5¼" Romantic Florals burgundy cardstock. Center the folded acetate tab on the upper back edge of the cardstock and attach it with sticky tape.
2. Wrap burgundy crepe ribbon around the front, ⅞" from the top, and thread both ends through the hole in the Romantic Florals “happy birthday” tag die-cut. Tie a knot on the tag front and position it near the left card edge. Trim the ribbon ends, then tuck foam tape under the tag’s upper right corner to secure it at an angle.
3. Mat the Romantic Florals “thinking of you” sentiment die-cut on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Use sticky tape to attach it to the front at the lower right.
4. For the inside: Cut 4"x5" Romantic Florals burgundy tapestry cardstock and glue it centered on the inside burgundy panel. Mat the Romantic Florals “make a wish” cutout on Gold paper with 1/16" borders, then glue it to the inside so it’s covered by the ribbon when the card is closed.
5. Die cut the rose lace panel from Gold paper, then cut out a single rose with three leaves. Glue it to the inside as shown.