1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" X-Ray Flowers tan linen cardstock and 4¾"x1¼" solid green cardstock. Glue the green cardstock across the linen cardstock, ½" from the bottom, then glue the linen cardstock centered on the front.
2. Place four brown thin line Dazzles™ along and near the edges of the green cardstock as shown, trimming the excess. Cut out the “sweet moments…” cutout and mat it on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it centered on the green strip.
3. Die cut X-Ray flower petals from vellum to make three blossoms. Die cut three calyxes and five leaves from olive green cardstock. Ink the edges of the greenery with Khaki ink. Ink the edges of two blossoms’ petals with Tangerine and one blossom’s petals with Buttercup. Follow the package directions to construct the blossoms and glue a calyx to each. Foam tape the blossoms up the left side of the wreath, overlapping them slightly. Glue leaves among the blossoms.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with dotted sheer ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it to the wreath at the base of the flowers. Place a 1⅛" and a 1½" butterfly Dazzles™ on vellum and cut along the edges. Glue them to the front as shown, then place a small butterfly in the bow center.
5. For the inside: Cut out the yellow X-Ray Flowers frame and ink the edges with Buttercup. Mat it on green cardstock, then glue it centered on the inside. Create another Buttercup vellum flower as for the front, adding a green cardstock stem. Glue the flower as shown. Foam tape the “a note to say hi” die-cut and place two small butterflies as shown.