1. For the card: Open the blank card and transfer the cutting and scoring lines from the pattern to it. Score on the dashed lines with the bone folder and use the knife to cut the solid lines. Follow the directions to crease the scores into mountain and valley folds.
2. For the card front: Trace and cut the front paper pattern from Windflowers blue border cardstock with the light flower border along the bottom. Ink the edges with Royal Blue, then glue it centered on the front. Place a purple and teal thin line Dazzles™ near the lower edge and teal Dazzles™ near the upper edges, trimming the excess.
3. Cut 3¾"x1⅝" Windflowers blue patterned cardstock and ink the edges with Royal Blue. Cut a 3¾" length of the purple Windflowers border die-cut and glue it near the upper edge of the blue cardstock. Glue the cardstock centered on the middle step. Place teal thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the “happy birthday” die-cut, trimming the excess. Foam tape the greeting to the front as shown.
4. Die cut the botanical frame from solid navy cardstock. Place it on solid burgundy cardstock and trace around just the flower center. Cut out the center and glue it in place on the frame back. Place the frame on solid magenta cardstock and trace around the flower petals. Cut it out and glue it in place. Glue the frame to white cardstock and trim off the excess. Glue the frame to the back step.
5. For the inside: Cut 6½"x3¼" Windflowers pink border cardstock with flowers along the right edge and ink the edges with Orchid. Glue it across the inside. Place blue thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the cardstock, trimming the excess. Glue the “have a great day” and pink floral oval die-cuts as shown.