1. For the card front: Open the card and cut 1" off the right front edge. Close the card. Cut 3¾"x6⅜" rose border patterned vellum. Place adhesive on the back along the left edge and 2"x3" down from the top on the right edge. Glue it centered on the card front. Place silver pearl border Dazzles™ near the left edge, trimming the excess.
2. Cut out the striped/teal cardstock label. Tear out the “get well soon” vellum greeting and glue it to the label, placing adhesive just behind the words. Foam tape the label to the front, 1½" from the top, extending ½" beyond the right edge. Place the two small rose Dazzles™ shown on a blank area of the vellum greetings sheet and cut around the edges. Glue both as shown.
3. For the inside: Cut 2½"x6⅜" striped patterned vellum. Tear a ¾" wide strip off one edge of the teal houndstooth patterned vellum, then trim it to 6⅜" long. Glue it extending from behind the left edge of the striped vellum, then glue both to the inside as shown. Place three silver pearl border Dazzles™ on the striped vellum as shown, trimming the excess.
4. Cut out the “sending caring thoughts…” and “hope you’re feeling healthier…” vellum greetings and mat each on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat again on teal tapestry patterned vellum with ⅛" borders, then glue them to the inside as shown.
5. Place the 1¾" butterfly Dazzles™ on teal houndstooth vellum and a small rose Dazzles™ on red tapestry vellum and cut out both. Glue them and place the small butterfly on the greetings as shown.