1. For the card: Die cut all the Tuxedo Box card pieces from black cardstock. Follow the die package directions to crease the score lines. Trace and cut the back panel paper pattern twice from Dotted Duos black mini dot paper, flipping the pattern over for the second piece. Glue the pieces centered on the inside back panels.
2. Trace and cut the front card panel paper pattern twice from Simply Stripes black/white cardstock, flipping the pattern over for the second piece. Glue the pieces centered on the outer front card panels. Trace and cut the corner flap paper pattern from Simply Stripes white/black cardstock and glue them centered on the triangular front flaps.
3. Place silver and red straight line Dazzles™ on the crossbar front, then follow the die package directions to attach the crossbar to the card back and to attach the card front to the back. Cut four ¼"x4½" strips of black cardstock, then glue two together. Repeat with the remaining two strips.
4. Die cut two long banner labels from white cardstock and fold both in half. Place double-sided tape on the inside of one, then place a black strip against the fold and press the banner ends together. Repeat with the second banner and black strip. Place “happy” and a star Dazzles™ on one flag and “birthday” and a star on the second. Glue the happy flag to the inside right back and the birthday flag to the back of the crossbar, extending upward as shown.
5. Place various balloon Dazzles™ on black cardstock and cut around the edges. Decorate the balloons with stars. Cut ¼" wide strips of acetate and attach them to the backs of the balloons, then add strings Dazzles™ to the balloons and acetate strips. (Tip: of the acetate feels wobbly, attach two strips together with sticky tape before attaching the acetate to the balloon.)
6. Attach the balloons to the inside back and to the back of the crossbar, all extending at various heights. Place straight line Dazzles™ near the lower edges of the front panels and of the triangular flaps, trimming the excess.