1. For the card front: Cut 6¼"x4¾" Perfect Little Prints navy/pink floral cardstock. Cut 6¼"x1" Dotted Duos pink mini dot paper and mat the long edges on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the dotted strip across the floral cardstock, ¾" from the bottom.
2. Place two border Dazzles™ across the pink strip as shown, trimming the excess. Use the sticky dots to attach a doily to the cardstock in the lower right corner, trimming off the excess along the card edges as needed. Glue the floral cardstock centered on the card front
3. Cut the Perfect Little Prints chipboard pieces shown from the backing, then ink the fronts with watermark ink. Cover the pieces with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remainder to melt it. Glue the chipboard pieces to the doily as shown. Place white “thank you” Dazzles™ on the pink paper near the left end.
4. For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Perfect Little Prints green/white floral cardstock and mat the top, bottom, and right edges on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside, aligning the left edges. Cut 6½" x1¼" Dotted Duos pink mini dots paper and glue it across the inside, ⅞" from the bottom.
5. Place two border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges of the pink strip, trimming the excess. Glue a doily along the left card edge as shown, trimming the excess. Place another border Dazzles™ across the pink strip near the bottom, trimming the excess.
6. Emboss the Perfect Little Prints 1¾" chipboard rose as for the front and glue it to the doily center. Place white “you’re the best,” a flourish and two heart Dazzles™ on the pink strip near the right end as shown.