1. For the card front: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Perfect Little Prints black/blue floral cardstock and 4¾"x2½" Dotted Duos blue mini dot paper. Glue the dotted paper across the center of the floral cardstock, then glue both centered on the card front.
2. Die cut two scalloped borders from white cardstock, then cut each to 4¾". Glue one along the upper edge of the dotted paper and one along the lower edge. Place four silver thin line Dazzles™ across the front as shown, trimming the excess. Cut out the Perfect Little Prints “keep on shining” label and glue it to the front as shown.
3. Use the Yellow Green blend marker to color the three Perfect Little Prints chipboard leaf branches and the Pale Pink shades marker to color the three blossoms. Glue the branches and blossoms overlapping the label edge as shown, tucking foam tape under the center blossom’s petals as needed. Place bubble embellishments in the flower centers.
4. For the inside: Cut 3¾"x5" Perfect Little Prints pink/white vines cardstock and 3"x4½" Dotted Duos coral mini dots paper. Glue both to the inside, angled as shown. Cut out the Perfect Little Prints “the best is yet to be” label and glue it to the inside center.
5. Die cut the dots border from green cardstock and glue it vertically 1¼" from the fold, trimming the excess. Color the Perfect Little Prints 1½" chipboard rose and tri-leaf branch as for the chipboard on the front. Glue both to the inside and place bubble embellishments as shown.