1. For the card: With the card opened flat, fold the outer edges in to meet at the center, creating the gatefold card. Open the card and transfer the cutting and scoring lines from the pattern to the inside. Use the craft knife and ruler to cut the two solid lines. Score on the dashed lines, then follow the pattern to crease the scores in mountain and valley folds. Close the card.
2. For the front: Cut two 2⅛"x6" Perfect Little Prints pink/white roses cardstock. On each, mat the top, bottom, and one side edge on pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue both to the front panels as shown. Place pink pearl border Dazzles™ near each upper and lower edge, trimming the excess.
3. Die cut a heart from white glitter cardstock. Trace and cut the heart pattern from pink cardstock, then glue it behind the glitter heart. Foam tape just the left half of the heart to the left front, 1½" from the top.
4. Cut out the Perfect Little Prints “thinking of you” label and mat it on glitter cardstock with very narrow borders. Foam tape it to the front at the lower right. Place silver “hello” Dazzles™ on the heart as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut two 2"x6" Perfect Little Prints black/pink vines cardstocks and glue one centered on each outer panel. Cut four 2¼"x1¼" rectangles of the same cardstock and glue them centered on the upper and lower panels. Cut a 2¼"x3¼" white/pink vines cardstock and glue it to the center panel. Cut two 1"x3¼" rectangles of the same cardstock and glue them to the remaining panels.
6. Place pastel pink border Dazzles™ near the outer side edges of all the outer panels as shown, trimming the excess. Die cut a glitter heart and back it with pink cardstock as before. Foam tape it just to the center panel. Cut out the Perfect Little Prints pink rectangle cutout and place silver “happy birthday” and two heart Dazzles™ on it. Glue it to the glitter heart center.