1. For the card: Cut 10"x6½" Perfect Little Prints black/green floral cardstock and fold it in half to create a 5"x6½" card. Transfer the card front cutting and scoring pattern to the front of the card. Use the ruler and craft knife to cut on the solid lines. Score on the dashed lines. Fold the upper right corner down on the scores, flipping the cut section inward and up. Place a small amount of adhesive under the turned down corner to secure it.
2. For the front: Cut out the Perfect Little Prints green border cutout, then mat the long edges on solid pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the lower front ½" from the bottom, centering the large pink rose. Cut the ends even with the card edges. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ next to the long edges of the green cutout, trimming the excess.
3. Cut 2¾"x2¾" solid pink cardstock and glue it centered in the folded square area. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ around the outer edges, trimming the excess. Foam tape the Perfect Little Prints circle die-cut to the center, then place silver “get well” and tiny flower Dazzles™ on it. Decorate the front with jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 4"x5⅜" solid green cardstock and glue it centered on the inside (the front flipped corner’s top and right edges should be centered on it when the card is closed). Cut out the Perfect Little Prints burgundy border cutout and glue it to the green cardstock, ¾" from the left edge. Place three silver thin line Dazzles™ on the inside as shown, trimming the excess.
5. Glue the oval Perfect Little Prints die-cut to the center and place silver “lots of hugs” and three tiny flower Dazzles™ on it. Foam tape the Perfect Little Prints “with love and caring” banner as shown