1. For the card front: Place the blank card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" blue solid cardstock and glue it centered on the card front. Cut 4⅜"x5⅞" Perfect Little Prints white/blue floral cardstock. Position the wreath die ⅝" from the top edge and die cut the cardstock. Remove all the pieces.
2. Cut 4¼"x5¾" acetate and glue it to the back of the floral cardstock. On the back, place foam tape along the outer edges and along the edges of the opening, making sure there are no gaps in the foam tape around the opening so the shaker is sealed.
3. Place ½ teaspoon of the three blue Jewelz in the center area of the card front (I turned them all right side up so the facets show). Carefully attach the floral cardstock to the front, centering it on the blue cardstock and capturing all the Jewelz in the center.
4. Die cut the wreath from brown cardstock and glue it to the acetate in the opening. Die cut six ferns from two different solid green cardstocks and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Die cut the three blossoms from solid yellow cardstock three times and ink the edges with Honey Pot. Die cut four of the smallest blossom from solid pink cardstock and ink the edges with Plum Jam.
5. Use the bone folder to gently curl the blossom petals, then stack and glue the yellow flowers together as shown. Glue the ferns and the flowers to the wreath as shown. Glue pink Jewelz to the pink blossom centers and orange Jewelz to the yellow flowers.
6. Trace and cut the small banner pattern from solid blue cardstock and ink the edges with Midnight. Place the silver “just for you” sticker on the banner, then glue it to the upper front as shown. Place three silver butterfly stickers to the front as shown.
7. For the inside: Trace and cut the large banner pattern from Perfect Little Prints black floral cardstock and glue it to the inside, extending to the right from the fold. Cut 1"x6½" solid pink cardstock and glue it along the fold, then cut ¾"x6" Perfect Little Prints white/pink floral cardstock and glue it centered on the pink strip.
8. Cut 2¼"x1⅝" solid pink cardstock and ink the edges with Plum Jam. Place the silver “happy birthday” sticker in the center, then glue it as shown. Die cut two ferns from green cardstock, the three blossoms from yellow cardstock and two medium blossoms from pink cardstock. Ink and curl the blossom petals as before, then glue them as shown. Glue Jewelz in the flower centers and place a small silver butterfly sticker as shown.