1. For the card front: Cut 12"x4¾" solid purple cardstock and fold it in half to create a 6"x4¾" card. Place it with the fold on the left. Measure along the bottom edge and mark a point 1¾" from the fold. Score the front panel from the upper right corner down to the mark. Fold the lower right corner back on the score line in a valley fold. Unfold it.
2. Trace and cut the paper pattern from Luscious Lace blue/purple lace cardstock. Place a wide and a narrow pink straight line Dazzles™ near the left edge, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the upper left front panel. Refold the front corner back over the lace panel.
3. Cut 4¾"x4¾" lavender cardstock and 4½"x4½" Luscious Lace lavender/purple border cardstock with the border on the left. Wrap 6" of lavender glimmer ribbon over the border cardstock as shown, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the border cardstock centered on the solid cardstock. Place glue on the triangular section of the card front, then attach the square to it, aligning the top, bottom, and right edges.
4. Die cut a doily from lavender cardstock. Use a blending brush to ink the outer edges of the doily Violet, then use Sticky Specks to attach the doily to the front along the right edge. Place a pink straight line Dazzles™ over the lace border as shown, trimming the excess.
5. Foam tape the “just a friendly hello” die-cut to the front, centered ½" from the left edge. Hold two 4" lengths of lavender glimmer ribbon together and tie a knot in the center. Trim the tails, then glue it to the first ribbon, next to the die-cut. Glue Crystalz on the doily as shown.
6. For the inside: Open the card and place it vertically. Cut 4½"x5¾" Luscious Lace lavender lace cardstock with the border along the right edge. Die cut the lace border from purple cardstock and glue it to the lavender cardstock, ¼" from the left edge. Trim off the excess, then glue the lace cardstock centered on the inside.
7. Place pink straight line Dazzles™ along the edges of the right border and glue Crystalz to the left border as shown. Cut out the blank circle label and ink the edges. Foam tape the “hugs from afar” die-cut to the label and glue both centered on the inside.