1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Luscious Lace blue faded lace cardstock and mat it on dark blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut three 1½"x4" Luscious Lace blue lace cardstocks and mat each on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape them evenly across the faded lace cardstock.
2. Die cut a lace doily from white cardstock and use Sticky Specks to glue it to the constructed front in the lower left corner as shown, then cut off the excess doily. Wrap a 6½" dark blue crepe ribbon across the cardstock, ¾" from the bottom, securing the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front centered on the blank card front.
3. Foam tape the “you are so thoughtful” die-cut to the upper right corner. Place a 2¼" and a 1¼" silver pearl butterfly Dazzles™ on Luscious Lace pink lace cardstock and cut along the edges. Foam tape the large butterfly and glue the small butterfly as shown.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon as shown. Place a pearl in the bow center and one on each butterfly.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x3" solid blue cardstock and glue it to the inside center. Cut one butterfly off a Luscious Lace butterfly border cardstock. Trim the remainder of the border to 1½"x4¾". Mat it on light blue solid cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it to the inside as shown. Place a silver pearl border Dazzles™ near the left edge.
6. Place black “thank you” Dazzles™ on the oval Luscious Lace die-cut and foam tape it as shown. Cut out the butterfly from step 5, then place a tiny butterfly Dazzles™ on it and a pearl on top. Glue and foam tape the butterfly overlapping the label as shown.