Designer’s Note: When using pre-cut tags and labels, you may need to attach them to the backs of the springs as they may be just a bit too wide to fit inside the springs. Don’t worry—the card still works great!
1. For the card: Die cut the card base twice from dark blue cardstock and attach them end-to-end, following the die package directions. Die cut four springs from the same cardstock and attach them to the inside panels with the blue side facing outward.
2. Cut four 3"x⅝" Blue Persuasion light tiles papers and glue one to each card panel, ⅛" from the bottom. Place border Dazzles™ across the center of each tiles paper and near the top of each card panel as shown, trimming the stickers at the folds.
3. Die cut two tags and one label from light blue cardstock. Tie a 5" length of dark blue glimmer ribbon onto the tag and one on the Blue Persuasion floral bouquet tag die-cut. Fold two 4" lengths of the same ribbon in half and staple one to each label.
4. Decorate the labels and tags with border and silver word Dazzles™ and with Blue Persuasion die-cuts and cutouts as shown. Place sticky tape on the front of the tag die-cut and attach it to the back of one of the springs. Place Sticky tape along the lower back edge of each remaining tag and label ck and attach them to the remaining spring fronts.
5. Complete the card construction by attaching the last tab to the inside edge at the opposite end of the card. Glue Blue Persuasion “you are the best” and “thank you” banner die-cuts across two openings as shown.