1. For the front: Cut the white card to 5"x5", then place it with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x5" Christmas Aglow lantern cardstock and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Glue it to the card front.
2. Die cut the pointed petal flowers from red and burgundy solid cardstocks and holly leaves from dark green solid cardstock. Ink the flowers with Bordeaux and the leaves with Pine Tree, then use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves.
3. Stack and glue the flower layers together. Foam tape and glue the flowers and leaves as shown, then place gold jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers. Place gold “holly jolly” Dazzles™ on the front in the upper right corner.
4. For the inside: Cut two 4¾"x4½" Christmas Aglow burgundy plaid cardstocks and ink the edges with Bordeaux. Place gold thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of each cardstock, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstocks to the inside, meeting at the center fold.
5. Die cut the flower holder from Christmas Aglow green patterned cardstock and follow the package directions for folding the scores. Flatten the holder so the scalloped back edges extend beyond the front scalloped edges. Cut the back edges off along the scallops on the front, then ink the edges inside and out with Pine Tree. Also ink the side folds on the outside.
6. Decorate the tree with strands of gold thin line Dazzles™, splitting them where they meet at the center front fold and trimming the excess along the sides. Add red and gold jewel Dazzles™ to the tree, then follow the package directions to attach it to the inside, positioned as shown.
7. Cut out the “time to celebrate,” “sending you joy,” and the candy cane circle cutouts and glue them to the inside as shown. Die cut another set of flowers and a holly leaf from the solid cardstocks. Ink the edges and curve them as before, then stack and glue the flowers and leaf as shown. Place a gold jewel Dazzles™ in the flower center.