1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Mystic Moon washed blue cardstock and glue it centered on the front. Mat the large owl cutout on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap sheer swirl ribbon across it, 1¼" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel centered on the card front.
2. Make a 4-loop bow with sheer swirl ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it to the first ribbon over the printed flowers. Glue a rose and leaf floret over the bow center. Foam tape the “just for you” label die-cut at the upper right.
3. For the inside: Cut two 6¼"x4⅞" Mystic Moon magenta patterned cardstocks. Glue both to the inside, butting the inner edges against the card’s center fold. Place pink pearl thin line Dazzles™ on the left panel as shown, trimming the excess.
4. Follow the Inside Surprise die package directions to die cut the mechanism from Mystic Moon patterned magenta cardstock, the large label from black cardstock and the small label from solid magenta cardstock. Glue the small label centered on the large label. Use sticky tape to attach the mechanism to the inside as directed, and to attach the labels to the mechanism.
5. Foam tape the “always thinking of you” cutout to the label center, then glue the “love you” die-cut below the pop-up as shown. Glue the “you brighten my day” tag die-cut to the left inside panel. Knot sheer swirl ribbon, trim the ends, and glue the knot to the tag top.