1. For the card: Cut 8½"x11" Ethereal Bouquets burgundy cardstock. Fold it in half crosswise with the pink side out and crease it with the bone folder. Unfold it. Fold it lengthwise and crease firmly, then unfold it. With the pink side face up, cut away the upper right section on the fold lines.
2. Cut 4¼"x5½" Ethereal Bouquets pink floral cardstock and glue it to the remaining upper section. Position the 4⅛"x2¾" oval die in the center of the floral paper and die cut a window. Turn the cardstock burgundy side up. Fold the lower left panel over the right panel, then fold the window panel down.
3. For the front: Die cut two ⅜" wide scalloped borders from glitter cardstock and mat each on burgundy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue them near the upper and lower front edges, trimming the excess. Open the front panel.
4. For the inside: Die cut two loopy borders from glitter cardstock. Use Sticky Specks to attach them to the first inside panel near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Die cut a 2⅝"x3⅞" scalloped oval from glitter cardstock, then glue use Extra Sticky tape to attach the Ethereal Bouquets pink oval die-cut to the center. Close the card front and foam tape the oval centered in the window.
5. Open the card front. Cut out the Ethereal Bouquets “smile and shine” cutout and mat it on burgundy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape to the center of the oval. Open this panel.
6. Cut 1⅝"x5½" Ethereal Bouquets pink script cardstock and mat the long edges on glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the strip to the inside, ½" from the right edge. Glue three Ethereal Bouquets die-cuts as shown.