1. For the card front: Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Ethereal Bouquets green music cardstock and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the card front. Trace and cut the pocket pattern from Ethereal Bouquets tan floral paper, positioning the pattern with a large flower on the pocket front. Score the dashed lines.
2. Fold the side tabs inward in mountain folds, then fold the cardstock lengthwise on the long score, again in a mountain fold. Flatten the scores firmly with the bone folder. Fold the short front over the long section on the crosswise score and crease. Place 2-sided tape on the outer surfaces of the tabs, then adhere them to the inner edge of the pocket.
3. Ink all the exposed front edges of the pocket, then secure the short front pocket to the longer pocket by placing tape between them. Use tape to attach the pocket to the card front, ⅝" from the left edge. Cut out the Ethereal Bouquet “happy birthday” label, ink the edges, and glue and foam tape it to the front as shown.
4. Cut the Ethereal Bouquets tan banner die-cut into a 4½" and a 2" section, then glue them to the front as shown. Knot 3" of ¼" wide sheer ribbon and glue it to the right end of the long banner. Fold 4¼" of the same ribbon and staple it to the top of the Ethereal Bouquets “you are the best” tag die-cut. Slip it into the front pocket. Wrap the same ribbon lengthwise around the gift card and knot securely at one end. Tuck the card into the back pocket.
5. For the inside: Cut 6"x4¼" Ethereal Bouquets green floral paper with flowers on the left. Ink the edges, then glue it centered on the inside. Cut out the Ethereal Bouquets tan banner and “live it up” cutouts and glue them as shown. Fold 3" of ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon in half and staple it to the pink “let’s celebrate” tag die-cut, then foam tape it as shown.
Showing 1 - 1of 1 Comments
I cannot find where to download the pocket pattern for this card
Note From Store Owner: To find the download first click on the card project (just below the webisode). You'll see the download on the right side of your screen. Thanks for watching!