1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 3"x8⅛" Ethereal Bouquets blue floral cardstock with the bouquet at the bottom and mat it on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 2¾"x7¾" vellum and center it on the floral cardstock. Place adhesive just under the vellum at the lower left, 1" up from the bottom. Adhere the vellum to the cardstock.
2. Cut 4" lengths of ¼" wide shimmer ribbon, ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon, and swirl sheer ribbon. Tie a knot in one end of each. Position the ribbons on the vellum and cardstock as shown and glue in place. Wrap the ribbon ends to the back and glue them. Gently lift up the vellum and add glue where the ribbons will hide it, then press it in place. Glue the constructed front centered on the card front.
3. Cut out the Ethereal Bouquets “happy birthday” banner and foam tape it as shown, hiding the glue under the vellum.
4. For the inside: Cut 1½"x8½" Ethereal Bouquets blue vines cardstock and mat the left long edge on brown cardstock with a ⅛" border. Mat the same edge on gold cardstock with a ¼” border, then glue it to the inside, along the right card edge.
5. Cut out the 3¼"x2½" Ethereal Bouquets tan blank label and place white “the more candles…” Dazzles™ on it, along with a white heart and star sticker. Foam tape the label in the center as shown.