1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Joyful Christmas tan plaid cardstock and mat it on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 6"x¾" brown plaid cardstock and mat the upper edge on brown cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue the strip along the bottom of the plaid cardstock, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Die cut a tree from Joyful Christmas green plaid cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki. Glue it to the front at the left. Die cut the fireplace from dark red cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Cut 1¾"x1½" black cardstock and foam tape it behind the fireplace opening. Die cut three yellow cardstock flames, ink the edges with Roasted Pumpkin, then glue them inside the fireplace opening. Glue the fireplace to the front as shown.
3. Die cut two boxes from dark green cardstock and one from red cardstock. Die cut bows from the glitter cardstocks. Ink the green boxes with Khaki and the red box with Cocoa Bean. Glue a bow to each box, then glue the green boxes and foam tape the red box as shown.
4. Die cut the wreath from dark green cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki. Place small jewel Dazzles™ on the wreath and glue a red glitter bow at the bottom. Foam tape the wreath above the fireplace. Place jewel Dazzles™ on the tree and a gold star Dazzles™ at the top. Place gold “Very Merry” Dazzles™ at the lower right.
5. For the inside: Cut 4¼"x3½" Joyful Christmas red snowflake cardstock and mat it on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Die cut a green plaid tree, ink the edges with Khaki, and glue it as shown.
6. Die cut three boxes from cardstock, ink the edges of each with the appropriate color, and add a die cut glitter bow to each. Glue the boxes below the tree. Place jewel Dazzles™ on the tree, a star Dazzles™ on the top, and red “happy holidays” Dazzles™ as shown.