1. For the card: Following the crosshatch die package instructions, die cut the backdrop from Sparkling Season stocking border cardstock. Ink the edges with Concrete. Die cut all the crossbars from the dark green cardstock and ink the back and front edges with Khaki. Assemble the card as instructed.
2. For the front: Die cut two trees from Sparkling Season pine boughs cardstock and two from green textured cardstock. Trim one pine bough tree to 2¾" tall. Ink all the tree edges with Khaki, brushing the ink almost to the center area of each tree. Use the sponge brush to apply Fluff It paste on the edges of a tree, then heat it so the paste bubbles. Set the tree aside to dry. Repeat for all the trees.
3. Use sticky tape to attach the tall pine bough tree to the backdrop, extending off the left edge. Foam tape a textured tree overlapping it and slightly lower. Attach the remaining textured tree to the middle crossbar near the right edge. Attach the short pine bough tree to the front crossbar as shown.
4. Foam tape the “to someone special” cutout to the backdrop at the upper right. Place white snowflake Dazzles™ on the trees, crossbars, and backdrop as shown.
5. For the back: Die cut the backdrop from Sparkling Season yellow wreath cardstock with a poinsettia at the upper right. Trim 1" off the bottom and ink the edges with Khaki, then glue it to the card back. Die cut a tree from dark green cardstock, and trim it to 3". Apply the paste to the edges and heat it as before. Glue the “have a Merry Christmas” cutout and the tree to the back as shown. Place white snowflake Dazzles™ on the label and tree as shown.