1. For the card: Cut 5"x6½" Gold Mirri cardstock and 4½"x6" ivory solid cardstock. Glue the ivory cardstock centered on the gold cardstock. Die cut the Wiper card base and the card front from maroon solid cardstock. Die cut the pop-up card from light green solid cardstock. Crease all the scores as directed on the die packaging.
2. Trace and cut the pop-up paper pattern from Poinsettia Passion green textured cardstock and glue it to the pop-up front. Fold the top down, then tie 6" of ivory swirl ribbon onto the pop-up and trim the ends.
3. Cut 4⅝"x4⅛" Poinsettia Passion ivory border cardstock and glue it centered on the largest panel of the card base with the border along the top. Cut ⅞"x4⅛" and 1⅛"x4⅛" Poinsettia Passion ivory border cardstocks and glue them centered on the remaining two card base panels.
4. Cut 4⅝"x1⅞" Poinsettia Passion black border cardstock with flowers along the bottom and glue it centered on the card front’s largest panel. Cut 1⅛"x1⅞" and ⅞"x1⅞" Poinsettia Passion black border cardstocks and glue them centered on the remaining card front panels. Follow the die package directions to assemble the wiper card with sticky tape.
5. Turn the wiper card so it opens by pulling the card front downward. Close the wiper card and glue it to the ivory/gold card as shown. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the wiper card as shown, trimming the excess.
6. Open the wiper card so the pop-up is exposed. Place border Dazzles™ near the scalloped edge on the pop-up. Mat the “peace on earth” cutout on gold Mirri cardstock, then glue it to the pop-up as shown.
7. Die cut “Merry Christmas” from gold Mirri cardstock and glue it to the card top as shown. Die cut five 1", three 1½", and one 2" flowers from gold Mirri cardstock. Die cut eight leaves from solid green cardstock and eight flower centers from ivory solid cardstock.
8. Stack and glue the poinsettias together to create four blossoms as shown. Foam tape the large blossom at the lower left and glue two smaller blossoms near it with seven leaves around all of them. Foam tape a small blossom and glue a leaf to the card top as shown. Glue Crystalz in the flower centers.