1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Mystic Moon purple corner design cardstock. Cut the blue border die-cut to 6¼" and glue it to the purple cardstock, ½" from the left edge. Wrap lavender shimmer ribbon along the left edge of the border, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Glue the purple striped blank cutout to the front, along the right edge of the ribbon. Make a 4-loop bow with the shimmer ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the upper left corner of the cutout. Knot a ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon, trim the ends, and glue it to the bow center.
3. Foam tape the “hello” cutout to the striped cutout as shown. Die cut two Lilac Shimmer Mirri butterflies and glue them to the front as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut out the two large Mystic Moon cutouts shown, then mat the magenta cutout on magenta cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it centered on the left inside panel. Mat the lavender cutout on lavender cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it centered on the right inside panel.
5. Glue the “thank you” label die-cut to the left panel near the top. Die cut a large and a small moth from Lilac Shimmer Mirri and glue both to the panel as shown. Glue the “you’re brighter…” cutout centered on the right panel. Die cut a large and a small moth from Blueberry Mirri and glue them to the panel as shown.
6. Follow the die package directions to create the gift bag pop-up using Mystic Moon mesh cardstock and attach it to the inside center as directed. Thread ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon through the bag holes, creating bag handles and tying the ends together inside the bag. Tuck tissue aper and the gift card into the bag.