1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Measure ⅞" up from the bottom on the left edge and mark it. Measure 2¼" up from the bottom on the right edge, mark it, then cut off the lower edge between those marks. Trace and cut the front paper pattern from Snowflakes & Snowfolks white snowflake cardstock, then mat it on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders.
2. Wrap blue glimmer ribbon across the matted cardstock, just below the border, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the front. Tie a short glimmer ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1¼" from the left end.
3. Place a clear sparkles snow people Dazzles™ onto the matching silver holographic snow people Dazzles™, then lift it off the backing and place it on Snowflakes & Snowfolks black snowflakes cardstock. Trim the cardstock to 1⅞"x2⅜" and mat it on light blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it again on glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders.
4. Place a clear sparkles top hat snow people Dazzles™ onto the matching white snow people Dazzles™. Lift it off the backing, place it on black snowflakes cardstock, then trim and mat it as for the first snowman. Place a silver pearl bow tie on his tie. Use the marker to color in the eyes, mouths, and buttons on the snowmen.
5. Foam tape both snowmen to the front, extending over the lower edge as shown. Place small snowflake Dazzles™ near the snowmen. Glue and foam tape the “let it snow” cutout extending below the ribbon knot.
6. For the inside: Cut 6"x4" Snowflakes & Snowfolks blue snow cardstock. Cut ⅛" wide and ⅜" wide strips off one edge of the glitter cardstock. Glue them across the snow cardstock near the upper edge as shown, trimming off the excess. Mat the snow cardstock on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it to the inside, matching the placement of the front’s cardstock when the card is closed.
7. Place a clear sparkles ear muffs snowman Dazzles™ on a matching silver pearl snowman Dazzles™, then place it on blue snowflakes cardstock. Trim the cardstock to 1⅞"x2" and mat it on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it on glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it near the upper left corner as shown.
8. Mat the “Merry Christmas” cutout on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it and place a small white snow people Dazzles™ as shown. Color in the facial features and buttons on both snowmen with the pen and place a white snowflake Dazzles™ near the upper snowman.