1. For the card front: Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Snowflakes & Snowfolks aqua snowflake cardstock with the red border along the bottom. Wrap 6" of white crepe ribbon across it, just above the red border, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Use the markers to color the snow globe and the snowman’s accessories and let them dry. Spritz water onto the craft mat, then add some pixie sparkles to it and stir the two together. Use the water brush to pick up the mixture and paint the snow and the four snowflakes shown. Let them dry, then add a second coat.
3. Cut 3"x3¾" Snowflakes & Snowfolks dark blue snow cardstock and mat it on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it again on dark teal cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the snow globe to the center, then glue the rectangle to the card front, slipping it under the ribbon.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon and glue the snowflakes to the front as shown. Decorate the chipboard pieces with jewel Dazzles™.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x5" Snowflakes & Snowfolks black snow cardstock with the striped border along the bottom. Mat the upper and lower edges on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue the cardstock centered on the inside. Place three silver thin line Dazzles™ across the cardstock as shown, trimming the excess.
6. Repeat the coloring and painting on the chipboard pieces shown, this time coloring two of the snowflakes with pale ice blue before adding the sparkles. When they’re dry, glue the pieces to the inside as shown and decorate them with jewel Dazzles™.