1. For the card: Cut a blank card in half on the score line. Set half aside for another project. Place the remaining half horizontally and score it 1¾" and 3½" from the left end. Crease the first score in a mountain fold and the second in a valley fold.
2. Cut 1⅝"x4⅞" Nature’s Touch blue leaves and maroon leaves cardstocks. Glue them centered on the first two panels as shown. Cut 2⅞"x4⅞" Nature’s Touch green leaves cardstock and glue it centered on the right panel. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the upper edges of each of the leaves cardstocks, trimming the excess.
3. Cut 7½"x1½" rust cardstock, then score it ½" in from each end. Crease both scores in mountain folds. Cut 6"x1⅜" Nature’s Touch maroon leaves cardstock and place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the middle area of the rust strip. Use sticky tape to attach the tabs on the ends of the strip to the first cardstock, aligning the lower and side edges.
4. Attach two strands of orange jute to the “autumn is proof…” tag die-cut, then foam tape it to the left panel as shown. Mat the “happy birthday” cutout on gold Mirri cardstock, then glue the deer die-cut and foam tape the greeting to the right card panel as shown. Die cut leaves from the Mirri cardstocks and glue them to the card as shown.
5. For the back: Cut 2⅞"x4⅞" Nature’s Touch green trees cardstock and glue it centered on the left panel. Cut two 1⅝"x4⅞" Nature’s Touch gold leaves cardstocks and glue them centered on the remaining panels. Glue the “sending hugs” die-cut to the left panel as shown. To display the card, gently fold it on the scores until the front strip bows out so it will stand upright.