1. For the card front: Follow the die packaging to die cut a card from cardstock. Crease the folds so the card opens by pulling the front to the left. Trace and cut the front paper pattern from Tiny Prints orange paper and glue it centered on the front.
2. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the orange paper, trimming the excess. Assemble the Honeysuckle beehive design with foam tape between the layers. Trim the right end to make the design 5" long, then glue it to the front as shown.
3. Place black “happy birthday” Dazzles™ above the hive and foam tape two extra art flowers to the border as shown. Glue Crystalz in the flower centers.
4. For the inside: Cut 2⅛"x1⅞" Tiny Prints white dotted paper and glue it to the lower center panel. Cut 2⅛"x2⅞" white dotted paper and glue it to the upper center panel. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as shown, using the same border design as for the front panel and trimming the excess.
5. Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Tiny Prints black hexagon paper and glue it centered on the inside back panel. Place more border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as before.
6. Assemble the Honeysuckle label paper tole design with foam tape and glue it to the inside back as shown. Place black “celebrate” Dazzles™ on it and foam tape an extra art flower to the label at the upper left. Glue Crystalz to the flower centers.