Designer’s Note: This card would also be a nice easel-style card. The postcard could extend above the easel fold, and to display the card, just tuck the lower front edge behind the border on the inside.
1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x5" brown cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Tiny Prints ivory paper and glue it centered on the brown cardstock. Glue the cardstock to the card front.
2. Cut 2¾"x4¾" Tiny Prints pink paper and mat the left long edge on brown cardstock with a ⅛" wide border. Place a gold straight line Dazzles™ near the paper’s left edge, trimming the excess. Glue the pink paper to the ivory paper as shown.
3. Assemble the Postcard Pyramid postcard design with foam tape between the layers. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the outer edges, trimming the excess. Place gold “friend” Dazzles™ on the post card and foam tape an extra art butterfly at the lower right. Place small gold flower Dazzles™ and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 3½"x5" Tiny Prints pink paper and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with ⅛" wide borders. Place two silver straight line Dazzles on the paper near each side edge, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
5. Assemble the Postcard Pyramid border design with foam tape, omitting the top layer, and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with ⅛" wide borders. Glue it across the inside bottom. Place silver “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on the ivory Fresh Cut label shown, then foam tape it above the border.
6. Place silver straight line, and tiny flower Dazzles™ on the label and the border as shown. Glue an extra art butterfly to the label at the lower left, then place jewel Dazzles™ as shown.