1. For the card: Cut 12"x6½" Autumn Garden yellow cardstock. Place it horizontally and score it vertically 4" and 8" from the left end. Measure 2" from the left end and score 1" down from the top and 1" up from the bottom leaving the area between the two scores unscored. Repeat 2" from the right end.
2. On the 4" and 8" score lines measure 1½" down from the top, marking both points. Use the ruler and knife to cut the center area between the marks. Cut from the end of this center cut up to the end of one of the 1" upper score lines. Repeat on the other end of the center cut to the remaining upper score line.
3. On the 4" and 8" score lines measure 1½" up from the bottom, marking both points. Use the ruler and knife to cut the center area between the marks. Cut from the end of this center cut to the end of one of the 1" lower score lines. Repeat on the other end of the center cut to the remaining lower score line.
4. To close the card, accordion fold the center and the outer edges, beginning with mountain folds and ending with valley folds. Place the card so the front opens upward.
5. For the front: Trace and cut the front paper pattern from North Country vines paper. Wrap ½" wide orange grosgrain ribbon across it ½" from the top and glue the ends to the back. Tie another grosgrain ribbon onto the first, 2" from the left end. Glue the paper centered on the front panel.
6. Cut a 3¼"x3¼" North Country orange paper and mat it on light brown solid cardstock with ⅛" borders. Assemble the Serenity bird paper tole design with foam tape between the layers, then glue it to the orange square. Place gold “hi” Dazzles™ in the lower right corner, then glue the square to the front, tucking it under the ribbon.
7. For the inside center panel: Cut 3¼"x3¾" North Country striped paper and place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the panel. Assemble the Serenity tag paper tole design with foam tape and glue it to the panel. Place gold “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on it as shown. Knot ⅛" wide orange grosgrain ribbon, trim the ends, and glue it over the tag’s hole.
8. For the inside back panel: Trace and cut the inside back paper pattern from North Country blue paper and glue it centered on the panel. Cut 6¼"x¾" striped paper, mat the long edges on orange cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it across the blue paper, ⅛" from the bottom.
9. Place a gold straight line Dazzles™ on the border near the lower edge, trimming the excess. Assemble the label paper tole design with foam tape and place gold “make a wish” Dazzles™ on it. Glue the label to the panel.
10. Finishing: Trace and cut two each of the side panel papers from North Country orange paper, then glue them centered on the upper and lower side panels. Cut two 1¼"x3¾" orange papers and glue them centered on the middle side panels. Place small brown Dazzles™ on the side panels and on the paper tole designs as shown.