1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" North Country orange paper, 6¼"x1¼" checked paper, and 1¼"x4¾" striped paper. Mat the long edges of the two paper strips on peach cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut a border Dazzles™ to 4½" and place it on the striped strip near the left edge, extending up from the bottom.
2. Glue the checked strip to the orange paper horizontally, ½" from the bottom and the striped strip vertically, ⅞" from the left edge. Wrap two brown jute strands across the checked strip near the top, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the orange paper centered on the card front. Cut a brown border Dazzles™ to 5¾" and place it across the checked border near the jute.
3. Assemble the Trail Blazer “life is an adventure” paper tole design with foam tape between the layers. Foam tape it to the front as shown. Make a 4-loop brown jute bow and tie the center with brown jute. Glue the bow as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 5½"x4½" North Country blue paper and mat it on dark blue cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the inside. Cut 1¼"x5" North Country striped paper and mat the long edges on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap two strands over the strip near the right long edge, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the inside vertically, ¾" from the right edge.
5. Place the compass Dazzles™ on yellow cardstock and trim around the edges. Assemble the Trail Blazer compass paper tole design with foam tape, then glue both compasses as shown. Place “explore” and two arrow Dazzles™ as shown.