1. For the card front: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Aglow green border cardstock with the border along the bottom. Wrap gingham ribbon across it ¾" from the bottom, gluing the ends to the back, then glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Die cut the large lantern from black cardstock and the candle from red and from yellow solid cardstocks. Cut the yellow flame off the candle and glue it over the red candle’s flame. Cut vellum to back the windows in the lantern and glue it in place on the lantern back. Glue the candle and the lantern to the front as shown, gluing the lantern over the ribbon.
3. Tie a shoestring bow with the gingham ribbon and glue it as shown. Knot a 3" red stitched ribbon and glue the knot to the lantern top. Foam tape the “a very Merry Christmas” die-cut at the upper right.
4. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6" solid red cardstock and glue it centered on the inside. Glue the “warm & happy holidays” cutout to the red cardstock, positioned 1" above the card’s bottom edge. Die cut the mechanism from Christmas Aglow checked cardstock. Die cut the pull tag from the same cardstock, but with the border along the tag bottom.
5. Position the candy cane border cutout across the pull tag, 2" from the bottom, then wrap and glue the border ends to the tag back. Follow the package directions to attach the tag to the mechanism and both to the card, centering the mechanism on the red cardstock.
6. Tie a red glimmer ribbon onto the tag hole. Glue the circle cutout to the mechanism front. Mat the “joy to you” label on green cardstock with narrow borders, then foam tape it to the circle. Place two white border Dazzles™ on the mechanism as shown, trimming the excess. Tuck the gift card behind the border on the pull tag.