1. For the card front: Cut 5"x6½" Strawberry Delight black/red dotted cardstock and glue it to the card front. Glue the “you are the chocolate…” cutout to the card front 1" from the bottom edge.
2. Die cut the mechanism from solid red cardstock and the pull tag from Strawberry Delight green dots cardstock. Glue the “always thinking of you” cutout to the pull tag, 1¼" from the top. Follow the package directions to attach the mechanism to the card front.
3. Tie a 5" red gingham ribbon onto the pull tag hole. Die cut the label from Strawberry Delight pink border cardstock with the border along the bottom. Glue it to the mechanism, then foam tape the “for my berry…” die-cut just above the border. Foam tape the “you are the best” cutout ⅜" from the card bottom.
4. Die cut two strawberries from solid red cardstock and two leaves and berry caps from Strawberry Delight green mesh cardstock. Use the bone folder to gently curve the berries and leaves, then glue the caps to the berries. Foam tape the berries to the front and glue a leaf near each as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x5⅝" Strawberry Delight black/red dotted cardstock and mat it on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut out the white/dotted border large cutout, then die cut the pull tag from it. Glue the tag centered on the inside, then glue the two cutouts shown on it.
6. Die cut two strawberries, two caps, and a leaf as for the front berries. Gently curve the berries, then glue the caps and foam tape the berries as shown. Glue the leaf near the upper berry. Knot a 3" gingham ribbon and glue the knot over the tag hole.