Designer’s tip: Because there are so many components in this die set, I found it helpful to separate all the dies into “Snowman,” “Santa,” and “Elf” sets, placing them in separate envelopes. This made it easier to die cut the pieces in the different colored cardstocks as I needed them.
1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Joyful Christmas green snowflake plaid cardstock. Wrap lime dots ribbon across it, ½" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Die cut the elf’s head, ears, and nose from flesh cardstock. Die cut his eyes, eyebrows, and hair from brown cardstock. Cut his hat from green cardstock, the hat trim from dark red cardstock and his mouth from black cardstock. Die cut a metallic gold bell, green Mirri holly leaves, and red Mirri berries.
3. Use the blending brushes to ink the flesh pieces with Blush, the pink pieces with Petal Pink, the brown pieces with Cocoa Bean, the dark red piece with Earth Red, and the green piece with Holly Green. Using the photo as a guide, glue the pieces together to make the elf’s head. Use the white pen to draw small ovals in each eye as shown. Foam tape the head to the card front, angled as shown. Place green “holly jolly” Dazzles™ near the right edge, then tie a shoestring bow with lime dots ribbon and glue it as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 5½"x4¼" Joyful Christmas red/blue snowflake plaid cardstock and mat it on bright red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside at the upper right. Cut 5¼"x2" Joyful Christmas red plaid cardstock and mat the top, bottom, and right end on bright red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it extending from the left edge, ½" from the bottom.
5. Die cut the Santa hat from red cardstock and his head and nose from flesh cardstock. Die cut the beard, mustache, eyebrows, hat trim, and pompom from white cardstock. Die cut eyes and mouth from black cardstock, cheeks from pink cardstock and glasses from metallic silver cardstock. Die cut two holly leaves from green Mirri cardstock, and holly berries from red Mirri cardstock.
6. Ink the flesh pieces with Blush, the pink pieces with Pink Petal, the red pieces with Earth Red, and the white pieces with Dove Grey. Using the photo as a guide, glue and foam tape all the pieces together, creating Santa’s head. Use the white pen to draw small ovals in each eye as shown. Glue the Santa to the inside and place silver pearl “good tidings” Dazzles™ as shown.