1. For the card: Die cut the card front and back from white cardstock. Use the bone folder and follow the package directions to crease the score lines in mountain and valley folds. Place extra sticky tape on the inside surface of the tab, then attach it to the back cardstock piece, wrapping the tab to the card back. Place the card with the folds at the top.
2. For the front: Trace and cut the lower front paper pattern from Secret Garden blue floral cardstock with flowers at the bottom. Glue it centered on the lower front. Trace and cut the middle bar and the upper front paper patterns from the same cardstock and glue them to the remaining front panels. Foam tape the “happy happy birthday” die-cut to the upper front panel.
3. Die cut the three Secret Garden petal layers from pink, purple, and yellow solid cardstocks and the centers from brown cardstock. Die cut two leaf sprigs and a fern from solid green cardstocks. Ink the edges of the petals and leaves with coordinating inks.
4. Glue a fern and a leaf sprig on the front, “growing” up from the lower left corner as shown. Stack two petals of each color together with foam tape, creating three blossoms, then glue a center on each. Glue the flowers among the greenery as shown. Trim leaves off the remaining leaf sprig and glue over the stems and among the flowers.
5. Die cut a small and a medium open butterfly from glitter cardstock and the matching solid butterflies from blueberry Mirri. Use sticky specks to secure the glitter butterflies to the matching solid butterflies, then foam tape the small one at the card top and the medium butterfly to the sentiment.
6. For the inside: Cut 3"x4¾" Secret Garden blue-green garden cardstock with flowers along the bottom and mat it on light green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the inside along the right edge. Glue the lavender banner die-cut extending off the upper left edge as shown, then place white “celebrate” Dazzles™ on it.
7. Die cut a medium open butterfly from glitter cardstock and the matching solid butterfly from Mirri. Attach the open butterfly to the solid one, then glue it to the inside as shown.