1. For the card: Open the card and, with the fold horizontal, cut 1¼" off each side of the front, leaving 4" attached in the center. Fold the remaining front panel in to the center fold, creating an easel card. Close the card and place it with the fold at the top.
2. For the front: Cut two 3¾"x2¼" Christmas Bouquets red dotted cardstock and glue one centered on each front panel. Place a wide straight line Dazzles™ near the top of the upper panel, trimming the excess. Place a wide and a narrow straight line Dazzles™ near the lower edge of the lower front panel as shown, trimming the excess.
3. Die cut the 4¼" Christmas Bouquets glittered arch design and glue it to the lower front panel, ½" from the right edge. Cut out the white “good tidings” greeting and mat it on Gold cardstock with narrow borders, then foam tape it as shown. Knot a glimmer ribbon, trim the ends, and glue the knot as shown.
4. For the inside: Round the corners of the inside with the punch. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Christmas Bouquets poinsettia cardstock. Cut the corners to match the rounded corners of the inside panel, then glue it in the center. Place wide and narrow straight line Dazzles™ on the poinsettia cardstock, matching the placement of those on the front when the card is closed, trimming the excess.
5. Cut out the Christmas Bouquets glittered poinsettia rectangle and mat it on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it to the inside, centering it ¾" from the lower edge. Cut out the green “bring on the cheer” greeting, mat it on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders, and glue it as shown. To display the card, open the front and tuck the lower front edge behind the raised poinsettia rectangle.