1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Bouquets red dotted cardstock. Use the Sticky Specks to attach a doily to it extending in from the right edge as shown, then trim off the excess.
2. Cut 1½"x6¼" Christmas Bouquets red pine sprigs cardstock and mat the long edges on Mirri cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue this strip along the right edge of the dotted cardstock. Wrap ¼" wide sheer red ribbon across the cardstocks, 1" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstocks centered on the card front.
3. Die cut the large silver arch design, then foam tape it to the front near the right edge, slipping it under the ribbon. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with a short length of the sheer ribbon. Glue the bow as shown. Place a dark pink Diamond Sparkle in the bow center. Cut out the green “it’s Christmas” greeting, then glue and foam tape it as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 3½"x5½" Christmas Bouquets poinsettia cardstock. Glue a doily extending up from the lower left corner and trim off the excess. Mat the cardstock on Mirri cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the inside.
5. Die cut the 3" silver arched design, then die cut the next larger arch from red dotted cardstock. Glue the silver arch to the red arch. Cut out the white “warm winter wishes” greeting then glue it and the arches as shown. Die cut the silver poinsettia circle design and glue it overlapping the arches at the lower right. Knot two red sheer ribbons together, trim the ends, and glue the knot as shown.