1. For the card: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" purple cardstock and glue it to the card front. Cut 5"x6" Happy Halloween purple spiderweb cardstock with the border along the bottom and glue it centered on the front.
2. Die cut a tree from black cardstock and two ghosts from vellum. Die cut the plain headstone from gray cardstock. Glue one ghost among the tree branches and the headstone on the right, extending up from behind the tree, then glue the tree to the front as shown.
3. Die cut the moon from yellow cardstock and glue it at the upper right. Die cut two bats from black cardstock and glue both as shown. Foam tape the “a friendly boo” label die-cut near the right card edge with the second ghost extending up behind it near the right end.
4. Die cut a dark and a light orange pumpkin. Cut two small pieces of black cardstock and glue one behind each face. Glue the pumpkins as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut out the Happy Halloween shoe & crow large label and mat it on mustard cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside center. Glue the “trick or treat…” circle die-cut near the upper right corner. Mat the “Happy Halloween” cutout on orange cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it as shown.