1. For the card: Die cut the crosshatch backdrop from Sunflowers yellow tapestry cardstock and ink the edges with Muddy Boots. Die cut all the crossbars from Sunflowers brown tapestry boards cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Follow the package directions to assemble the pieces.
2. Die cut the tree from Sunflowers brown boards cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Glue it to the backdrop along the left edge. Die cut the moon from yellow and two bats from black cardstock. Ink the moon edges with Mustard, then glue the moon and bats as shown. Die cut two ghosts from vellum, then tuck and glue one among the tree branches.
3. Die cut the house from black cardstock and glue it to the middle crossbar near the right end. Glue the second ghost to the front cross bar, extending up from behind the right end.
4. Die cut both headstones from taupe cardstock and ink the edges with Muddy Boots. Glue a small piece of black cardstock behind the “RIP,” then glue the plain headstone and foam tape the “RIP” headstone to the front crossbar as shown.
5. Die cut two pumpkins from orange cardstock and ink the edges with Roasted Pumpkin. Glue small pieces of black cardstock behind the faces, then foam tape both to the front crossbar as shown.
6. For the back: Cut 2½"x1¼" orange cardstock and mat it on dark brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place black “Happy Halloween Dazzles™ on the cardstock, then glue it to the upper back. Die cut a black cardstock cat and glue a small piece of yellow cardstock behind its eyes. Glue the cat as shown.