1. For the card front & belly band: Open the card, then fold both sides in to meet at the center and crease the folds with a bone folder. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Window View blue boards cardstock with flowers along the left edge and ink the edges with Midnight. Cut it in half down the center, then glue one to each front panel, making sure they meet at the middle. Place two silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of each panel, trimming the excess.
2. For the belly band, cut 12"x1½" Window View flowered boards cardstock. Place the card in the center, then very loosely wrap both ends to the front. Overlap and secure the ends together, then slip the band off the card. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the long edges, trimming the excess.
3. Mat the window cutout shown on light blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it again on Mirri cardstock with ⅛" borders, then foam tape it to the band front, covering the band ends. Place silver “for you” Dazzles™ on the cutout as shown.
4. Die cut the seven flowers shown on the card front and the cutout from solid cardstocks. Die cut two leaf sprigs from green solid cardstock. Ink the purple edges with Damson Wine, blue edges with Midnight, aqua edges with Lagoon, and the leaf edges with Pine Tree.
5. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves, then stack and glue two blossoms together. Foam tape one to the card front at the lower left, then cut individual leaves and glue them extending from under the petals. Glue a blossom and a single flower to the belly band cutout as shown, then glue leaves around them. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
6. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Window View pastel boards with flowers along the bottom and glue it centered on the inside. Place two silver thin line Dazzles™ near the right edge, trimming the excess.
7. Die cut the jar pieces from Mirri and the jar lid from Hammered Gold paper. Die cut four leaf sprigs from various solid green cardstocks. Die cut enough flowers to create six stacked blossoms from various solid cardstocks and six centers from brown cardstock. Ink the edges of the leaves and the flowers with matching inks as for the front flowers. Stack and glue the flowers together, then place jewel Dazzles™ in the centers.
8. Follow the package directions to assemble the jar card, making sure the flowers do not extend beyond the left edge of the jar. Die cut a label from tan boards cardstock and ink the edges with Seal Brown. Place silver thin line and “get better quick” Dazzles™ on it as shown, then glue it to the jar front.
9. Attach the jar to the inside, using sticky tape to attach left side to the left panel and the back to the center panel, nestling it into the left card fold. Close the card, forcing the jar to fold to the right, then slip the belly band onto the card, sliding it down from the top.