1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" Christmas Aglow plaid cardstock and ink the edges with Bordeaux. Glue it to the front. Cut out the Christmas Aglow lantern wreath image shown and mat it on burgundy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders, then foam tape it to the upper front.
2. Remove the pine and holly chipboard pieces from the backing, then rub each over the Pine Tree ink pad to completely coat them with ink. Sprinkle the molten gold pixie highlights over the inked chipboard, then lightly spritz them with water. Let the pieces dry. Set aside the large holly spray and two holly leaves for the inside.
3. Use the water brush to paint the cardinal with Red Brick, Black, and Honey Pot as shown. Glue the cardinal to the wreath at the lower left, then glue pine and holly chipboard on each side as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with ¼" wide red sheer ribbon and glue it below the lantern.
4. Remove the “Merry Christmas” chipboard from the backing and ink it completely with Gold ink. Sprinkle pixie highlights over it heavily, then spritz with water to secure the sparkle. When dry, glue the sentiment below the wreath as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x5" Christmas Aglow green patterned cardstock and mat the upper and lower edges on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside center. Cut out the Christmas Aglow wreath image shown and mat it on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the green cardstock, ⅜" from the fold.
6. Cut out the “by golly be jolly” greeting, then mat it on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it overlapping the wreath at the lower right. Paint the remaining cardinal as for the bird on the front, then glue it and the holly from step 2 as shown. Hold two ¼" sheer red ribbons together and knot them in the center. Trim the ends, then glue the knot as shown.